WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. In Feb 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking Two Circles’ headcount across five international offices to beyond 450.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB, among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms. In 2019, we launched the Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, an individually-tailored programme that supports under-represented talent in the sport and digital industries.
Although our company has grown significantly over the last decade, we retain the values we formed when our journey began in 2011. Creative freedom to express yourself alongside regular deadlines contribute to a vibrant and sociable co-working environment, from wherever you choose to work.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our talented Studio team. The ideal candidate will be a driven, creative sports fanatic, full of new ideas with a collaborative approach.
- Manage projects, working closely with clients, members of our studio team and creative producers
- Report directly to our Head of Creative and Senior Graphic Designer
- Contribute to team discussions and help generate fresh content ideas
- Create Photoshopped design images for use on digital channels, as well as banners and templates
WHAT YOU NEED
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience working in agency and with brands
- Strong design portfolio highlighting brand development, layout and typography
- Photoshop proficiency essential, including good photo manipulation skills
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience designing across platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
- In tune with contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
- A knowledge and love of sports and, ideally, sports culture
- Experienced in creating and working on branding and identities
DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Based in London or south-east England
- Motion graphics skills (After Effects)
- 3D software knowledge (Cinema 4D)
WHAT WE OFFER
- The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the creative process - from brainstorming and storyboarding to creation and delivery
- Scope to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activations
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
- Attractive benefits package including: 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, tickets to an event of your choice, monthly wellbeing contribution and more
Please email your CV, portfolio submissions and your salary expectations to email@example.com. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date: 18th March. Only successful candidates will be contacted to be invited to attend an interview process.