WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. In Feb 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking Two Circles’ headcount across five international offices to beyond 450.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB, among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms. In 2019, we launched the Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, an individually-tailored programme that supports under-represented talent in the sport and digital industries.
Although our company has changed significantly over the last decade, we retain our original start-up values from when our journey began in 2011. Creative freedom to express yourself alongside regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working environment, from wherever you choose to work.
LiveWire Sport is looking for a full-time Short-Form Video/Content Editor to develop and deliver social-first video content for our global client base. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of vertical video, associated trends and excellent working and experience of creating content for platforms such as Instagram and TikTok. They will be comfortable working with different teams, disciplines and presenting to clients and stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two years of video editing experience with excellent Premiere Pro skills
- Knowledge and experience of using After Effects and Photoshop alongside Premiere Pro
- Deep understanding of vertical video, social video optimisation and current editing trends
- Equally comfortable creating vertical video in edits or natively in apps
- Experience in delivering content from ideation through to execution and posting on short-from channels (primarily Instagram and TikTok)
- Think creatively and comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A knowledge and love of sports and its place in wider cultural themes
- An understanding and knowledge of internet and youth culture trends
- Must be able to work independently
- Outstanding communication skills to maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Working to LiveWire’s Head of Video & Audio brainstorm, create and execute industry-leading vertical video concepts that deliver against client KPIs
- Manage and produce edits, working closely with clients, members of our Studio team and client services teams
- Contribute to team brainstorms and help generate content ideas - with a particular focus on vertical video and short-form platforms
- Aid in the development of LiveWire Sport’s lifestyle offer with these short-form platforms in mind; the intersection of sport, entertainment, music and fashion specifically for Gen Z audiences
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
- Attractive benefits package including: 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, tickets to an event of your choice, monthly wellbeing contribution and more
- Scope to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activations
Please email your CV, portfolio submissions and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.