APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
WHO WE ARE
First, a bit about us. We are an award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London, growing and engaging audiences for clients including the Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, Channel 4, International Paralympic Committee, The England & Wales Cricket Board, Inter Milan, ATP Media, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse, among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
In 2019, we launched our Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, which supports the growth of a diverse range of talent throughout the UK, from under-represented groups in the sport and digital industries.
Although the company has grown significantly of late (we’ve nearly tripled in full-time staff over the last three years), we retain the values we established in 2011 when LiveWire Sport was founded.
Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable environment. Let’s face it - working in sport and digital = the dream combination. But working with LiveWire Sport is much more than that...
We are looking for a social media producer to join our talented and growing team. The ideal candidate will be a sports fanatic, with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and emerging digital trends.
- Manage real-time and planned social media output across a variety of sports and clients, both during and outside of live events
- Content planning and creation
- Implement and evolve social media strategies based on clients’ requirements and KPIs
- Develop and deliver long and short-term social media campaigns and initiatives
- Researching and reporting for internal and external requirements
WHAT YOU NEED
- A minimum three-years’ experience working in a digital content role, preferably focused on social media
- A passion for and superb knowledge of sport, particularly tennis, football, cycling and Olympic Sports
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong editorial judgment
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of multiple social media platforms - including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok
- In-depth understanding of the digital and social media landscape
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Must be able to work weekends, as well as evenings, and be flexible about working patterns
- Experience working on digital content for sporting federations or media organisations is preferable
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Understanding and awareness of social media analytics, especially in helping to guide content strategy
- Additional languages proficiency
- Understanding of Adobe After Effects
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
- Attractive benefits package including: 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, tickets to an event of your choice, monthly wellbeing contribution and more
- Scope to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activations
Please email your CV, portfolio submissions and your salary expectations to email@example.com. Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview.
This role will primarily be based in our offices in west London but may encompass some remote work.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have advised staff to work from home unless travel is absolutely necessary: for example for those working on event coverage or with other specific requirements.
We look forward to when we can all work together in the same place: however the likelihood is this recruitment will be conducted remotely, and the successful candidate will require a suitable home-working environment, with a stable internet connection.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Tuesday 29th June