WORK WITH US - Creative Project Lead
WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB among many others.
In February 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking the company’s headcount across five international offices to 450+.
Our content services include strategy, consultancy, creative and video production, digital marketing campaigns, and full management and commercialisation of digital and social media platforms.
Although the company has grown considerably in recent years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when we were founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
We are looking for a Creative Project Lead to join our talented Studio team. The ideal candidate will be a driven, creative sports fanatic, full of new ideas with a collaborative approach.
The Creative Lead works alongside the Head of Creative to lead the design process, including initial requirements definition and conceptualisation, as well as development. They contribute to the evolution and improvement of the existing design process. The Creative Lead also collaborates with the internal teams to develop creative strategy. In addition, they also convert complex technical and/or business concepts into compelling visuals/graphics.
The roles and responsibilities of the Creative Lead include the following:
- Overseeing specific creative projects and being responsible for the overall quality and delivery from the creative team
- Directing the creative team in production of digital assets and other deliverables throughout projects
- Communicating and creating an overall creative vision by helping define the direction and project goals
- Setting and maintaining creative standards throughout the creative process
- Work closely with the Content Strategy Team and Video Team to ensure cross-collaboration across projects
- Writing creative briefs
- Line management responsibilities
- Managing and directing freelancers
- Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERTISE
- 5+ years of Design and/or Agency experience, with a track record in managing designer performance and development
- Expert in project management and leading design for primarily digital campaigns/projects
- Confident dealing with clients and stakeholders, serving as the lead creative representative and helping to elicit clear direction on projects
- Experience in digital projects, art direction, and execution
- Hands-on approach to animations, illustrations, graphic design, video, and audio editing
- Experience in managing creative teams
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite + 3D modeling
- Should be a self-starter and capable of operating on minimal management oversight
- Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the creative process - from brainstorming and storyboarding to creation and delivery
- Scope to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activations
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
- Attractive benefits package including: 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, min 22 days (plus bank holidays) of leave a year, monthly wellbeing contribution and more
Please email your CV, examples of your work and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th June. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.