WORK WITH US - Account Manager, Tennis
WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB among many others.
In February 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking the company’s headcount across five international offices to 450+.
Our content services include strategy, consultancy, creative and video production, digital marketing campaigns, and full management and commercialisation of digital and social media platforms.
Although the company has grown considerably in recent years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when we were founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager with an ability to blend both strategic and creative thinking to lead our expansive, award-winning relationship with Wimbledon.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of cultivating relationships and delivering results for globally-renowned sporting organisations.
They will also play a key role as a consultant across our growing roster of clients.
Working with the All England Club to develop, shape and implement their digital and content strategies alongside a team of experts in six key areas:
- social media consultancy and management
- content ideation and production (creative, video, audio and kids-specific output)
- branded content
- performance marketing
- insights & reporting
- live events
- Managing the LiveWire team delivering content services to Wimbledon year-round, as well as managing the Club's upscaling efforts for The Championships
- Ensuring content is driving value and delivering against Wimbledon's brand and business objectives, while growing social media channels in accordance with KPIs
- Building on a strong, 10-year relationship with Wimbledon, as well as with in-house teams at LiveWire and Two Circles, ensuring strategy and execution is industry-leading
- Responsible for the digital roll-out of Wimbledon's annual brand campaign, with a hyper-targeted approach to its delivery across social media platforms
- Across Wimbledon's relationships with all social media platforms to proactively coordinate coverage and maximise opportunities
- Lead reporting to the client on performance of content and advise of future direction based on analytics
- Managing and tracking budgets for multiple work streams
- Putting together proposals and presenting back to the client
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERTISE
- 5+ years’ experience in content strategy, consultancy or agency environments
- Proven record engaging and impressing at C-Suite level of a sports organisation
- A thorough grasp of the role of content in connecting a diverse range of rightsholders with global fan bases
- In-depth knowledge of the sports industry, and the digital space in particular
- Intricate up-to-date understanding of consumer-focussed platforms and current trends
- Comfortable working with different teams, disciplines and presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Intuitive and self-motivated understanding of the business of sport
- Tennis knowledge preferable
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
- Attractive benefits package including: 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, tickets to an event of your choice, monthly wellbeing contribution and more
- Scope to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activations
Please email your CV, examples of your work and your salary expectations to email@example.com by 25th May. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.