WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB among many others.
In February 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking the company’s headcount across five international offices to 450+.
Our content services include strategy, consultancy, creative and video production, digital marketing campaigns, and full management and commercialisation of digital and social media platforms.
Although the company has grown considerably in recent years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when we were founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
We are seeking a talented Video Editor to join our rapidly expanding Studio team to produce amazing content for social (primarily Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) and digital platforms for our high-profile clients.
The role will be responsible for delivering a range of social content for a key rugby client. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sports, in particular rugby, with an excellent understanding of social platforms, capable of working to tight deadlines, and understanding the needs of clients.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1-2 years video editing experience with excellent Premiere Pro skills
- Knowledge and experience of using After Effects alongside Premiere Pro
- Must understand optimisation for social platforms and have good experience in creating video packages for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Think creatively and comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sport knowledge, in particular rugby union
- Must be able to work Independently
- Outstanding communication skills to maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Manage and produce edits, working closely with clients, members of our Studio team and client services teams
- Contribute to team brainstorms and help generate content ideas - with a particular focus on rugby clients
- Aid in the development of LiveWire Sport’s lifestyle offer with short-form platforms in mind; the intersection of sport, entertainment, music and fashion specifically for Gen Z audiences
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to speak French
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
- Attractive benefits package including: 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, tickets to an event of your choice, monthly wellbeing contribution and more
Please email a covering letter (with a link to an editing portfolio), CV and your salary expectations to email@example.com by 14 April. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.