WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB among many others.
In February 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking the company’s headcount across five international offices to 450+.
Our content services include strategy, consultancy, creative and video production, digital marketing campaigns, and full management and commercialisation of digital and social media platforms.
Although the company has grown considerably in recent years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when we were founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
We are looking for a full-time Operations Executive to support the Operations team on a variety of administrative duties including travel, in-house wellbeing programmes and internal communications across different departments.
The role will focus on all aspects of operations, helping with the day-to-day running of our Chiswick office, liaising with the content team on a daily basis and working closely with our Head of People & Operations.
Although an entry-level role, there will be potential to progress into different areas of the business.
- Work under the Head of People & Operations, supporting them with day-to-day duties and wider project work
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Running the internal time management system
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Dealing with correspondence and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Using a range of software packages
- Assisting the organisation's HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and managing the onboarding process for new members of staff
- Managing diaries
- Booking and managing couriers
- Help with all content team recruitment and communications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Office experience in a fast-paced, ideally digital environment
- Ability to multitask and work to short deadlines
- Thrive working in team environment
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Comfortable working with different teams, and across a variety of day-to day projects
- A great people person
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
- Attractive benefits package including: 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, tickets to an event of your choice, monthly wellbeing contribution and more
Please email your CV and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 April. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.