WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. In Feb 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking Two Circles’ headcount across five international offices to beyond 450.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB, among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms. In 2019, we launched the Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, an individually-tailored programme that supports under-represented talent in the sport and digital industries.
Although our company has changed significantly over the last decade, we retain our original start-up values from when our journey began in 2011. Creative freedom to express yourself alongside regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working environment, from wherever you choose to work.
We are looking for Community Managers, France to join our talented and growing team based in Paris, France. We have a number of roles available including full-time and freelancers (independents).
The ideal candidates will be sports fanatics, with in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and emerging digital trends.
The roles within the Content team at Two Circles will focus on two existing projects in France with World Rugby and a multi-national broadcaster, while the wider business is also embarking on new projects for the Rugby World Cup in 2023 and more.
Having established a full-time team in France in 2021, we have exciting plans to grow our team in Paris and are looking for talented Content Producers to join our team in delivering the above opportunities.
Working initially across the accounts of World Rugby and a multi-national broadcaster, the roles will also include the opportunity to assist in future accounts and projects as the team grows in France. More specifically, the roles will include:
- Developing a social media strategy for French channels for long-term growth, in particular RWC2023 and Paris 2024
- Devising and delivering long and short-term social media content, campaigns and initiatives
- Launching new channels on TikTok
- Working alongside the global teams on worldwide campaigns and activations, developing a localised approach to maximise engagement and growth
- Managing real-time and planned social media output, both during and outside of live events
- Assisting on overall strategy and direction of the channels
- Assisting on outside of scope projects, such as additional publishing, creative and video strategy
- Publishing across channels, and using live clipping platforms such as Grabyo
- Reporting social insights for internal and external requirements
- Evaluating the effectiveness of content/campaigns to inform future ones
- Exploring wider opportunities, such as mid-form and longer-form content production, Twitch, utilising our in-house Studio production team as well as talent, players, presenters and influencers
WHAT YOU NEED
- A passion for and superb knowledge of sport, particularly football and rugby
- Excellent French, written and verbal
- Strong editorial judgment
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of multiple social media platforms - including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok
- In-depth understanding of the digital and social media landscape
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Must be able to work weekends, as well as evenings, and be flexible about working patterns
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Understanding and awareness of social media analytics, especially in helping to guide content strategy
- Experience working on digital content for sporting federations or media organisations is preferable
- Additional languages proficiency, preferably English (written and verbal)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
- Attractive benefits package
- Scope to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activations
Please email your CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.