WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB among many others.
In February 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking the company’s headcount across five international offices to 450+.
Our content services include strategy, consultancy, creative and video production, digital marketing campaigns, and full management and commercialisation of digital and social media platforms.
Although the company has grown considerably in recent years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when we were founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
We are looking for a forward-thinking Campaigns Lead to join us at an exciting time for the business. The chosen candidate will work within the Content Team at Two Circles, both developing innovative and integrated social-first marketing campaigns while helping to expand and shape our content offer for Gen Z and Gen Alpha audiences.
The ideal candidate will possess a mix of creative, strategic and intuitive thinking. They will also have extensive experience across ideation, storyboarding and execution of sport-focused campaigns on social and digital platforms, as well as a curiosity and interest in the ever-changing ways in which younger audiences consume content.
- Working to the Head of Content Strategy to brainstorm, create and execute industry-leading marketing campaigns that deliver on business objectives and client KPIs
- Working with our Account Teams and Creative Studio to develop brand strategies and shape new identities across multiple social and digital platforms
- Developing our lifestyle offer; the intersection of sport, entertainment, culture, design and music, specifically for Gen Z and Gen Alpha audience
- An ability to engage a diverse range of audiences across our client base with innovative concepts that craft the future of sport and culture
- Working alongside the business development team pitching to new clients and as part of tender processes
- Working with budgets, delivering projects to tight deadlines and delivering value to clients
- On the pulse of popular content, current trends, ingenuity and original thinking
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least five years of experience working in content-focused creative role
- Extensive ideation, creativity and project management experience
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of working with creative teams for campaign executions, both in-house and freelance
- Experience of working on short and long-term campaigns
- Intricate up-to-date knowledge of consumer-focussed platforms and current trends
- An in-depth understanding of sport, its audiences and ways to engage them through culturally relevant content – e.g. entertainment, music, gaming
- Deep understanding of cultural touch points across sport, music, fashion, fitness and lifestyle
- Comfortable working with different teams, disciplines and presenting to clients and stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to work in an industry-leading studio working with some of the world’s biggest sporting brands
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
- Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Scope to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activations
Please email your CV, examples of your work and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.