WORK WITH US - Junior Traffic Manager
WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB among many others.
In February 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking the company’s headcount across five international offices to 450+.
Our content services include strategy, consultancy, creative and video production, digital marketing campaigns, and full management and commercialisation of digital and social media platforms.
Although the company has grown considerably in recent years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when we were founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
We are looking for a Junior Traffic Manager to help oversee the operational side of the Studio, from inception all the way through to execution, working to our Studio Manager. The ideal candidate requires expert organisational skills, a fundamental understanding of social and digital platforms, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Managing effective workflow and delivery of Studio projects from brief to completion
- Allocating resources according to budgets and maintaining a tight execution schedule
- Sourcing/booking freelancers according to project requirements
WHAT YOU NEED
- Experience of organising projects from initial stages through to delivery
- Excellent understanding of the creative process
- Clear and concise communication skills to brief a variety of internal teams
- Discipline to maintain tight deadlines as well as ongoing, long-term projects
- Ensure each stage of projects are met according to the client and creative brief
- Implement resources according to budgets and deadlines
- Monitor workflow processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Experience of building effective relationships with key departments and clients
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite tools
- Additional languages proficiency
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to work in an industry-leading studio working with some of the world’s biggest sporting brands
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
- Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
Please email your CV, examples of your work and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th June. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.