WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. In Feb 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking Two Circles’ headcount across five international offices to beyond 450.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB, among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms. In 2019, we launched the Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, an individually-tailored programme that supports under-represented talent in the sport and digital industries.
Although our company has grown significantly over the last decade, we retain the values we formed when our journey began in 2011. Creative freedom to express yourself alongside regular deadlines contribute to a vibrant and sociable co-working environment, from wherever you choose to work.
The Video Editor is a full-time role in our ever-expanding and talented Studio team. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable editing vertical short-form content and considered, longer-form documentaries, delivering industry-leading work for some of the biggest sports organisations in the world. There may be a requirement to work from other offices as well as travel to locations inside and outside the United Kingdom.
- Working to LiveWire Sport’s Head of Video and Account Managers to produce long and short-form content for a variety of clients across a multitude of channels and platforms
- Understand each individual client’s brand guidelines, their tone of voice and specific distinctions between channels
- Showcase storytelling in a creative, emotional and innovative style, building narratives and understanding how longer-form edits are utilised on social platforms
- Liaise with other departments within LiveWire Sport to ensure content is dynamic and consistently come up with new ideas to offer clients (existing and prospective)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate:
- Is an experienced video editor with excellent Premiere Pro skills
- Has extensive knowledge and experience of using After Effects and Photoshop alongside Premiere Pro
- Must understand optimisation for social platforms, vertical video and have practical experience in creating video packages in different aspect ratios
- Must be familiar with subtitling workflows, have a good command of the English language and a strong eye for detail
- Thinks creatively and is comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently
- Has outstanding communication skills to maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- A knowledge and love of sports and its place in wider cultural themes
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Has experience of filming with broadcast standard cameras
WHAT WE OFFER
- 23 days a year annual leave, plus additional days
- Twice yearly pay reviews
- Annual performance-related bonus system
- Monthly tailored benefits including private health, gym, phone, sports club etc
- Market-leading parental leave policies
- Team trips abroad and more
Please email your CV, covering letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org