WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. In Feb 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking Two Circles’ headcount across five international offices to beyond 450.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB, among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
In 2019, we also launched Diversity in Sports, an individually-tailored programme that supports under-represented talent in the sport and digital industries.
Although our company has changed significantly over the last decade, we retain our original start-up values from when our journey began in 2011. Creative freedom to express yourself alongside regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working environment, from wherever you choose to work.
We are looking for a range of specific Social Producers to join our talented and growing rugby union team. The ideal candidates will be sports fanatics, with in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and emerging digital trends.
- Manage real-time and planned social media output across a variety of sports and clients, both during and outside of live events
- Content planning and creation
- Implement and evolve social media strategies based on clients’ requirements and KPIs
- Develop and deliver long and short-term social media campaigns and initiatives
- Researching and reporting for internal and external requirements
WHAT YOU NEED
- A minimum of a year's experience working in a digital content role, preferably focused on social media
- A passion for and superb knowledge of sport, particularly rugby & rugby union
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong editorial judgment
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of multiple social media platforms - including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok
- In-depth understanding of the digital and social media landscape
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Must be able to work weekends, as well as evenings, and be flexible about working patterns
- Experience working on digital content for sporting federations or media organisations is preferable
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Understanding and awareness of social media analytics, especially in helping to guide content strategy
- Additional languages proficiency
- Understanding of Adobe After Effects
Please email your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.