WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. In Feb 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking Two Circles’ headcount across five international offices to beyond 450.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB, among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
In 2019, we also launched Diversity in Sports, an individually-tailored programme that supports under-represented talent in the sport and digital industries.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst, providing best-in-class auditing, reporting and analytics to leading clients in the sport industry.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about digital, data, content and sport. Possessing a willingness to learn, ability to lead, excellent attention to detail and a positive and proactive attitude.
Working as part of the growing Insights team and with a range of colleagues and cross-agency departments, as Senior Digital Analyst, you will:
- Conduct granular analysis and segmentation of audiences and content
- Produce detailed and digestible reports for clients comprised of both qualitative and quantitative analysis, with good opportunities to present your work internally and externally
- Formulate KPIs, and track and report on performance to execute and assess effective digital and social media strategy
- Conduct research into digital trends, developments and major cultural and sporting events
- Collaborate across Two Circles, including new business development and multiple different teams
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Our ideal candidate:
- At least three years’ experience in a digital analytics environment, ideally for an agency, sports rightsholder or media organisation
- Ability to handle and analyse high volumes of data accurately and efficiently, while articulating ideas and actionable insights from the numbers
- A strong working knowledge of major and emerging social media platforms, including experience of using native analytics and relevant third-party tools
- A solid understanding of ad metrics and campaigns across Google and web, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
- A genuine passion for digital trends and their impact on sport and media consumption
- A strong handle on measuring and monitoring external and earned conversations, through social listening and influencer/partner campaigns
- Proficient using Office and Google Suite tools, especially Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint
- A proven self-starter with the ability to take the lead and manage client or project delivery
- Excellent written and oral English, and the ability to communicate concisely
- Hard-working, attentive to detail, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Experience creating dashboards and data visualisation (e.g. PowerBI, Google Data Studio)
- Experience of managing and optimising paid media campaigns
- Experience of planning and producing content
- A passion for sport, and a strong understanding of the industry, the digital space in particular
- Language skills
Please email your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.