WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. In Feb 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking Two Circles’ headcount across five international offices to beyond 450.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB, among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms. In 2019, we launched the Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, an individually-tailored programme that supports under-represented talent in the sport and digital industries.
Although our company has grown significantly over the last decade, we retain the values we formed when our journey began in 2011. Creative freedom to express yourself alongside regular deadlines contribute to a vibrant and sociable co-working environment, from wherever you choose to work.
The Production Manager is a full-time role in our ever-expanding and talented Studio team. The ideal candidate will be organised, efficient with the ability to work across multiple projects and productions, managing budgets, deadlines and communicating with our brilliant teams.
- Working to the Studio Manager to oversee the delivery of major productions in the Two Circles Content Studio
- Lead operational management for all major production budgets and schedules
- This will include (but not be exclusive to) booking of freelance staff, arranging shoots both domestically and abroad, searching for shoot locations etc
- Managing key stakeholder relationships both internally (Account Managers, producers, video editors. leadership teams etc.) and externally with clients
- Working with the Video Production Lead and Original Programming Lead to oversee production and deliver client projects on deadline and in an efficient manner
- Support Content Strategy and Studio Leadership teams creating budgets for productions in development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in managing production management personnel
- Experience in working across multiple types of production (long-form, short-form, digital and live)
- At least 2-3 years working in Production Management
- Ability to create a detailed, line-by-line production budget
- Knowledge of production and post-production technologies and workflows
- Knowledge of production insurance, health & safety
WHAT WE OFFER
- 23 days a year annual leave, plus additional days
- Twice yearly pay reviews
- Annual performance-related bonus system
- Monthly tailored benefits including private health, gym, phone, sports club etc
- Market-leading parental leave policies
- Team trips abroad and more
Please email your CV, covering letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com