LiveWire Sport is proud to have been the ECB’s social media and editorial agency since 2015. In the summer of 2021, we were tasked with bringing The Hundred’s digital presence to life for the inaugural competition.
- Scale - 49 full-time staff and freelancers including 16 embedded content creators, publishing to 13 different channels on 5 platforms. Includes web and app as well as social output.
- Awareness - drive brand awareness and adoption for a new sport format while targeting a younger fanbase
- Engage - according to platform opportunities, plan content which leans towards music and entertainment in order to generate greater engagement
- 13.6m views and 1.2m engagements of our video content posted across the platforms
- Total reach of posts across all channels and platforms was just over 96m
- A total of 114 website and 120 app articles
- 141 polls on the app garnering just shy of 90,000 votes
- 105 push notifications