WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Channel 4, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
Although the company has doubled its full-time staff to over 50 in the past two years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when the company was founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
We are seeking a talented Video Editor
to join our rapidly expanding production team to produce amazing content for social (primarily Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) and digital platforms for our high-profile clients.
The role will be responsible for delivering a range of social content for a key rugby client.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sports, in particular rugby, with an excellent understanding of social platforms, capable of working to tight deadlines, and understanding the needs of clients. The role is offered on a fixed-term contract until the end of 2021.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1-2 years video editing experience with excellent Premiere Pro skillS
- Knowledge and experience of using After Effects alongside Premiere PrO
- Must understand optimisation for social platforms and have good experience in creating video packages for Facebook, Twitter and InstagraM
- Think creatively and comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sport knowledge, in particular rugby union
- Must be able to work Independently
- Outstanding communication skills to maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in working in live show production
WHAT WE OFFER
- The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the creative process - from brainstorming, storyboarding to creation and delivery
- Scope to cover live sporting events as well as specific client campaigns and activations
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
Please email your CV, a link to your showreel and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please note, the role is offered on a fixed-term contract until the end of 2021.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.