WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Channel 4, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
Although the company has doubled its full-time staff to over 50 in the past two years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when the company was founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
The Paid Media Manager will help devise, run and report on paid media activity across multiple sports marketing accounts for our busy, friendly London-based office.
The role will oversee paid media activity across social and digital advertising campaigns, operating at both strategic/planning and ads setup/management levels. They will be involved in some client-facing and new business scenarios, and be responsible for the provision of skills training to both specialist and editorial staff. The Paid Media Manager will oversee output across all ads campaigns and be tasked with delivering optimal results for brand and DR campaigns alike.
The ideal candidate will be very experienced in social media advertising (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok) with additional experience in Google Ads (YouTube, search, display) and Analytics. The Paid Media Manager will work some evenings and weekends, attending to activation of some live sports events and other ‘always-on’ scenarios.
- Work under the Head of Commercial with ownership of paid media activation across ad accounts for clients - including strategy, planning, ads setup and activation
- Work with content producers and channel managers to ensure prompt, effective delivery of campaigns small and large
- Liaise with Account Managers and clients to ensure KPIs are established and met, and accounts are suitably devised, set up, managed and reported on
- Undertake paid campaign creation, media planning, forecasting, activation and refinement day to day
- Develop a reporting protocol across the paid media function for internal and external use, and creating a unified approach to organic and paid media reporting alongside our Insights team
- Help develop LiveWire’s growing paid media/commercial department by bringing best-in-class digital marketing skills and experience to the table
- Where necessary, input into proposals and pitches
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least three years of demonstrable experience in paid media role including a range of campaign activation types and specialisms - across both brand and DR
- One or more years of Account Management in an agency environment, including evidence of strategic actions taken and of the positive effects of those actions
- Demonstrable experience in media planning and client reporting
- Excellent and demonstrable knowledge of ads platforms for Facebook, Twitter, Google essential. Further knowledge of TikTok, Snap, other emerging platforms (including audio) also ideal.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Knowledge of sports and fan behaviours
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and attractive benefits package
- Working with iconic and world-renowned sports brands
In normal times this role would be conditional on the successful candidate working primarily alongside our wider team from our Chiswick offices.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have advised staff to work from home unless travel is absolutely necessary: for example for those working on event coverage or with other specific requirements.
We look forward to when we can all work together in the same place: however the likelihood is this recruitment will be conducted remotely, and the successful candidate will require a suitable home-working environment, with a stable internet connection.
Friday 9 April
Please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.