APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Channel 4, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
Although the company has doubled its full-time staff to over 50 in the past two years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when the company was founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
LiveWire Sport is looking for a full-time Operations Assistant to support the Operations Manager on a variety of administrative duties including HR support, staff socials, in-house wellbeing programmes and internal communications across different departments.
The role will also focus on all aspects of operations within a small company, helping with the virtual day-to-day running of the ‘office’ and, once safe to return, our headquarters in Chiswick.
- Work under the Operations Manager, supporting them with day-to-day duties and wider project work
- Assisting with logistics and organisation including staffing, venue liaison, meeting agendas and writing meeting minutes
- Order office and staff equipment
- Organise company events and socials
- Liaise with staff and external suppliers
- Organise induction packs for new employees
- Work alongside the Operations Manager on the company’s HR and systems management
- Help with all COVID19-related communications and, once viable and safe, begin planning a return to the office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Office experience in a fast-paced, ideally digital environment
- Ability to multitask and work to short deadlines
- Thrive working in team environment
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated
In normal times this role would be conditional on the successful candidate working primarily alongside our wider team from our Chiswick offices.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have advised staff to work from home unless travel is absolutely necessary: for example for those working on event coverage or with other specific requirements.
We look forward to when we can all work together in the same place: however the likelihood is this recruitment will be conducted remotely, and the successful candidate will require a suitable home-working environment, with a stable internet connection.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary (based on experience), benefits package and company pension scheme
Please email your CV, a covering letter as well as salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.