APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in Chiswick, west London.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, ITF, FIFA, Inter Milan, Channel 4, The Jockey Club and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include creative and video content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategy, consultancy, full management of digital and social media platforms and commercialisation of digital platforms.
This year we launched our Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, a new initiative to engage a diverse range of talent throughout the UK, from under-represented groups in the sport and digital industries.
Although the company now has nearly 50 full-time staff and doubled the number of clients in three years, we retain the values we established in 2011 when LiveWire was founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment. Let’s face it - working in sport and digital = the dream combination. But working at LiveWire Sport is much more than that...
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Traffic Manager to oversee the operational side of the creative process, from inception all the way through to execution, working alongside our Heads of Creative and Content. The ideal candidate requires expert organisational skills, a fundamental understanding of creative for social and digital platforms, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Daily management of creative projects
- Briefing Account Managers and the Creative team on new projects, managing workflows and project updates
- Allocating resources according to budgets and maintaining a tight execution schedule
- Sourcing/booking freelancers according to project requirements
- Hold regular production meetings with internal departments
WHAT YOU NEED
- Experience of organising projects from initial stages through to delivery
- Excellent understanding of the creative process, in particular working within the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Clear and concise communication skills to brief a variety of internal teams
- Discipline to maintain tight deadlines as well as ongoing, long-term projects
- Flexibility to move deadline schedules depending on urgent and time-sensitive briefs
- Ensure each stage of projects are met according to the client and creative brief
- Implement resources according to budgets and deadlines
- Monitor workflow processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Experience of building effective relationships with key departments and clients
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite tools
- Additional languages proficiency
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to work in an industry-leading studio working with some of the world’s biggest sporting brands
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
Please email your CV, covering letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
In normal times this role would be conditional on the successful candidate working primarily alongside our wider team from our Chiswick offices.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we have advised staff to work from home unless travel is absolutely necessary: for example for those working on event coverage or with other specific requirements.
We look forward to when we can all work together in the same place: however the likelihood is this recruitment will be conducted remotely, and the successful candidate will require a suitable home-working environment, with a stable internet connection.
Applications will be accepted until Thursday 17th December.