Job Opportunity - Senior Video Editor
WHO WE ARE
If you're reading this on our website, then you're probably familiar with LiveWire Sport. If not, here's a brief synopsis: We are a BAFTA-winning digital agency providing content and consultancy services for rights-holders, brands and broadcasters to maximise their digital sport strategy and delivery.
Our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, International Cricket Council, World Rugby, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media platforms and how to commercialise digital channels.
We're seeking a talented full-time Senior Video Editor to produce eye-catching content for social (primarily Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) and digital platforms for our high-profile clients.
The Video Editor role, working under the Head of Video, will be responsible for delivering edits as part of an expanding video department. The ideal candidate will have an obsession for sport, in particular football.
This role will involve working on location, in London, a minimum of three days a week, embedded as part of a high-profile client’s video operation.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Experienced video editor with excellent Premiere Pro skills
- A passion for and history of bringing stories to life, treating each project with the same enthusiasm regardless of subject matter
- Understand optimisation for social platforms and experience of creating internal-facing videos for corporate purposes
- Think creatively and be comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently
- Outstanding communication skills to maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Ideally, based in London or south-east England
- Knowledge of After Effects is desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the creative process - from brainstorming, storyboarding to creation and delivery
- Scope to cover live sporting events as well as specific client campaigns and activations
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
Please email your CV, a showreel link of your work and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to be invited to attend an interview process.