SENIOR PRODUCER - FOOTBALL
Who We Are
LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA- winning content agency trusted by some of the world’s leading organisations to build audiences, engage fans and drive commercial value.
Based in Chiswick, west London, our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, the International Cricket Council, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
We provide a range of services including content strategy and production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media channels and commercial consultancy.
The Senior Producer is a full-time role in LiveWire Sport’s ever-expanding video team, focussed on the company’s high-profile football clients.
The role will require travelling to locations inside and outside the United Kingdom, as well as working in different locations and offices.
- Working to LiveWire Sport’s Head of Video and Account Managers for our key football-based clients to produce long and short-form content for a variety of clients across a multitude of channels and platforms
- Responsible for developing direction of football content being produced in collaboration with Account Managers and external stakeholders
- Understand each individual client’s brand guidelines, their tone of voice and specific distinctions between social channels
- To develop storytelling in a creative, emotional and innovative style from ideation, production through to post
- Working with the Head of Video and Production Co-ordinator in the booking of freelancers (cameramen, editors, presenters) to ensure all productions are produced to the highest standard
- Co-ordinate with Account Managers the deliverables for each piece of content (e.g. formats, lengths, tease clips etc.) along with production deadlines for each project and oversee editors output
- Liaise with other departments within LiveWire Sport to ensure content is dynamic and consistently come up with new ideas to offer clients (existing and prospective)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Proven track record in producing video content in sport for digital and social media platforms
- A passion for storytelling
- Understanding and experienced in field producing - both during live events and organised shoots
- Skilled in storyboarding, scripting writing and mapping out narrative arcs
- Has an in-depth knowledge of English football and good understanding of European leagues
- Must understand optimisation for social platforms and have good experience in creating video packages and content strands for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Thinks creatively and is comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently
- Has outstanding communication skills to maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Will ideally be based in London or south-east England
- Knowledge of editing platforms - Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Has experience of filming with broadcast standard cameras
- Has good knowledge of fantasy football products and knowledge of football esports market
The role is offered on a full-time basis with a competitive salary and company pension. LiveWire Sport is based in Chiswick, west London.
Please email your CV, a covering letter, links to examples of your best work, as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.