Who We Are
LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA- winning content agency trusted by many of the world’s leading organisations to build audiences, engage fans and drive commercial value.
Based in Chiswick, west London, our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, the International Cricket Council, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
We provide a range of services including content strategy and production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media channels and commercial consultancy.
LiveWire Sport is looking for a full-time Self-Shooting Editor to join a rapidly expanding video team based in busy office in Chiswick, west London.
While the role will be based in the office, there will be a requirement as part of the role to travel and work in locations both inside and outside the United Kingdom.
- Working to LiveWire Sport’s Head of Video and Account Managers to produce long and short-form content for a variety of clients across a multitude of channels and platforms
- Understand each individual client’s brand guidelines, their tone of voice and specific distinctions between channels
- Showcase storytelling in a creative, emotional and innovative style, building narratives and understanding how longer-form edits are utilised on social platforms
- Working closely with producers and other camera operators in the field to deliver content of the highest quality
- Liaise with other departments within LiveWire Sport to ensure content is dynamic and consistently come up with new ideas to offer clients (existing and prospective)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced camera operator with excellent knowledge of Sony and Canon suite of cameras
- Is an experienced video editor with excellent Premiere Pro skills
- Must understand optimisation for social platforms and have good experience in creating video packages for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Thinks creatively and is comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently
- Has outstanding communication skills to maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload, react positively to situations at short notice and plan ahead.
- Clean and full UK driving licence
- Will ideally be based in London or south-east England
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Experience in live broadcast environment
The role is offered on a full-time basis with a competitive salary and company pension. LiveWire Sport is based in Chiswick, west London.
Please email your CV, a covering letter, links to examples of your best work, as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.