Who We Are
LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA- winning content agency trusted by some of the world’s leading organisations to build audiences, engage fans and drive commercial value.
Based in Chiswick, west London, our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, the International Cricket Council, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
We provide a range of services including content strategy and production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media channels and commercial consultancy.
LiveWire Sport is looking for a full-time Marketing & Operations Assistant to jointly support the Head of Marketing & Communications and Operations Manager in the running of agency events and operations/HR duties in our busy, friendly London-based office.
The Assistant will work across a number of projects and events including the Diversity in Digital Mentoring Programme, the Road to Tokyo Masterclass Series and World Cup of Digital assisting with any and all of: logistics, production management, speaker liaison, meeting preparation and reporting, and more.
They will also have the ability to learn about all aspects of operations within a small company and help with the day-to-day running of the LWS offices.
This is a junior role, with the potential to progress into a variety of different areas of the business in the future.
- Work under the Operations Manager and Head of Marketing & Communications, supporting them with day-to-day duties and wider project work
- Assisting with logistics and organisation across some of LiveWire’s events, including staffing, branding, venue liaising, meeting agendas and minute taking, and some project management where apt
- Working with wider LiveWire team to ensure the agency’s own social media channels are populated with relevant and timely content
- Overseeing a range of administrative work to ensure agreed deliverables are completed on time
- Helping with new starter packs, office admin, booking and organise work events and meeting bookings
- Ordering office equipment
- Working alongside the Operations Manager on all aspects of LiveWire Sport’s process and system management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Office experience in a fast-paced, ideally digital environment
- Detail oriented with capacity to be on top of multiple requirements across multiple fields in a short space of time
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Good knowledge of social media and digital
- Some knowledge of sports
- Content producer experience (for example managing an organisation’s social accounts)
Please email your CV, a covering letter as well as salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.