Who We Are
Based in Chiswick, west London, LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA-winning digital agency providing consultancy, creative, content and commercial services for rights-holders, brands and broadcasters.
Our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, International Cricket Council, World Rugby, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media platforms and how to commercialise digital channels.
The Video Editor is a full-time role that requires working on location, embedded as part of a high-profile client’s London video operation, as well as LiveWire Sport’s growing video team based in Chiswick, west London. There may be a requirement to work from other offices as well as travel to locations inside and outside the United Kingdom.
- Working to LiveWire Sport’s Head of Video and Account Managers to produce long and short-form content for a variety of clients across a multitude of channels and platforms
- Understand each individual client’s brand guidelines, their tone of voice and specific distinctions between channels
- Showcase storytelling in a creative, emotional and innovative style, building narratives and understanding how longer-form edits are utilised on social platforms
- Liaise with other departments within LiveWire Sport to ensure content is dynamic and consistently come up with new ideas to offer clients (existing and prospective)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Is an experienced video editor with excellent Premiere Pro skills
- Must understand optimisation for social platforms and have good experience in creating video packages for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Thinks creatively and is comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently
- Has outstanding communication skills to maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Will ideally be based in London or south-east England
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Has experience of filming with broadcast standard cameras
- Experience of live show production and/or directing multi-camera shoots
The role is offered on a full-time basis with a competitive salary and company pension. LiveWire Sport is based in Chiswick, west London.
Please email your CV, a covering letter, links to examples of your best work, as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.