Who We Are
Based in Chiswick, west London, LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA-winning digital agency providing consultancy, creative, content and commercial services for rights-holders, brands and broadcasters.
Our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, International Cricket Council, World Rugby, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media platforms and how to commercialise digital channels.
LiveWire Sport is looking for a full-time Senior Video Producer focussed on the company’s high-profile football clients. The role will require travelling to locations inside and outside the United Kingdom, as well as working in different locations and offices.
- Working to LiveWire Sport’s Head of Video Production and Account Managers on behalf of football-based clients, producing long and short-form content for a variety of clients across a multitude of channels and platforms
- Responsible for developing direction of football content being produced in collaboration with Account Managers and external stakeholders
- Understand each individual client’s brand guidelines, their tone of voice and specific distinctions between social channels
- To develop storytelling in a creative, emotional and innovative style from ideation, production through to post
- Working with the Head of Video and Production Co-ordinator in the booking of freelancers (cameraman, editors, talent) to ensure all productions are produced to the highest standard
- Co-ordinate with Account Managers the deliverables for each piece of content (e.g. formats, lengths, tease clips etc) along with production deadlines for each project and oversee editors' output
- Liaise with other departments within LiveWire Sport to ensure content is dynamic and consistently come up with new ideas to offer clients (existing and prospective)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in producing digital video content in sport
- A passion for storytelling
- Understanding and well experienced in field producing - both during live events and organised shoots
- Skilled in storyboarding, scripting, writing and mapping out narrative arcs
- Has an in-depth knowledge of English football and good understanding of European leagues
- Must understand optimisation for social platforms and have good experience in creating video packages for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Thinks creatively and is comfortable working to brand guidelines and tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently
- Has outstanding communication skills to maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts
- Will ideally be based in London or south-east England
- Knowledge of editing platforms - Premiere Pro and After Effects in particular
- Has experience of filming with broadcast-standard cameras
Please email your CV, a covering letter, links to examples of your best work, as well as salary expectations to email@example.com.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.