Who We Are
Based in Chiswick, west London, LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA-winning digital agency providing consultancy, creative, content and commercial services for rights-holders, brands and broadcasters.
Our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, International Cricket Council, World Rugby, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media platforms and how to commercialise digital channels.
LiveWire Sport is looking for a full-time Production Co-ordinator to help organise the company’s ever-expanding video department in our friendly office in Chiswick, west London. The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, well-versed in the production industry, its methods and unique demands.
- Working to LiveWire Sport’s Head of Video Production and Account Managers to help organise shoots and in-house studio
- Booking production staff and equipment for LiveWire video commitments according to budgets and availability
- Organising and updating a list of freelancers and in-house resourcing and availability
- Research and book all travel, transport and accommodation for production crews
- Maintaining production paperwork including invoices, receipts, kit hire records and returns
- Helping to write production briefs, call sheets and risk assessments for crew and locations
- Ensure all Health and Safety guidelines are met
- Organise, file and label archive material
- Liaising with our accounts department as well as Head of Video and Account Managers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Team player who can work within a large or small team as well as independently
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Basic understanding of video production
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Able to prioritise workload in collaboration with Head of Video and Account Managers
- Good knowledge of social media and digital
- Some knowledge of sports
The role is offered on a full-time basis with a competitive salary and company pension. LiveWire Sport is based in Chiswick, west London.
Please email your CV, a covering letter, links to examples of your best work, as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.