Who We Are
Based in Chiswick, west London, LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA-winning digital agency providing consultancy, creative, content and commercial services for rights-holders, brands and broadcasters.
Our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, International Cricket Council, World Rugby, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media platforms and how to commercialise digital channels.
The Paid Media Manager will help devise, run and report on paid media activity across multiple sports marketing accounts at our busy, friendly London-based office.
The role will help oversee paid media activity across social and digital advertising campaigns, helping to expand the business’s offer to clients in the process. The ideal candidate will be an expert in social media advertising with additional experience in programmatic, SEO, Google Ads and Analytics. The Paid Media Account Manager will work some evenings and weekends, attending to activation of some live sports events and other ‘always-on’ scenarios.
- Work under the Head of Commercial with ownership of paid media activation across ad accounts for clients
- Liaise with Account Managers and clients to ensure KPIs are established and met, and accounts are suitably devised, set up, managed and reported on
- Undertake paid campaign creation, forecasting, activation and refinement day to day
- Oversee junior staff involved in content promotion, digital activation etc - ensuring staff are suitably trained and performance audited
- Develop a reporting protocol across the paid media function for internal and external use
- Help develop LiveWire’s growing paid media/commercial department by bringing best-in-class digital marketing skills and experience to the table
- Where necessary, input into proposals and pitches
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- At least two years of demonstrable experience in paid media role including a range of campaign activation types and specialisms
- Two or more years of Account Management in an agency environment, including evidence of strategic actions taken and of the positive effects of those actions
- Best-in-class knowledge of ads platforms for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google, YouTube (including Analytics)
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Knowledge of sports
The role is offered on a full-time basis with a competitive salary and company pension. LiveWire Sport is based in Chiswick, west London.
Please email your CV, a covering letter, links to examples of your best work, as well as salary expectations to email@example.com.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.