Who We Are
LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA-winning content agency trusted by some of the world’s leading organisations to build audiences, engage fans and drive commercial value.
Based in Chiswick, west London, our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, the International Cricket Council, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
We provide a range of services including content strategy and production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media channels and commercial consultancy.
The Motion Designer is full-time roles providing creative content for a wide range of high-profile sports clients as part of our in-house studio in Chiswick, west London. Although the role will be predominantly office based, there may be an occasional requirement to work from other offices and travel to other locations inside and outside the United Kingdom.
- Working to LiveWire Sport’s Head of Creative Production and Account Managers to produce content for a variety of clients across a multitude of channels and platforms
- Understand each individual client’s brand guidelines, tone of voice and specific distinctions between channels
- Ensure the creative team is constantly evolving, staying across technological and platform developments, keeping LiveWire at the forefront of digital creative innovation in the sport industry
- Liaise with other departments within LiveWire Sport to ensure content is dynamic and consistently come up with new ideas to offer clients (existing and prospective)
Knowledge, skills, experience
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A stand-out portfolio/reel
- Excellent knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D and working within Apple's ecosystem
- Detailed knowledge of – and enthusiasm for – the digital sport industry and social media
- A strong interest and knowledge of a variety of sports
- An ability to produce digitally drawn assets, with expertise in fundamental practices such as compositing, motion tracking and rotoscoping
- Strong communication and organisational skills, competent file management and attention to detail
- A passion for 2D motion graphic design and animation, with the ability to animate a variety of styles and techniques
- An innovative and creative mindset; it is imperative that the successful candidate is able to add flair to a project
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and manage time efficiently
The role is offered on a full-time basis with a competitive salary and company pension. LiveWire Sport is based in Chiswick, west London.
Please email your showreel, CV, covering letter, salary expectations and five examples (url links) showcasing a variety of what you think is excellent social sports content, explaining why you chose them, to email@example.com.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.