Who We Are
Based in Chiswick, west London, LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA-winning digital agency providing consultancy, creative, content and commercial services for rights-holders, brands and broadcasters.
Our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, International Cricket Council, World Rugby, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media platforms and how to commercialise digital channels.
LiveWire Sport is looking for a full-time Account Executive to support Account Managers in the running of key sports marketing accounts in our busy, friendly London-based office.
The Executive will work across several priority accounts assisting with any and all of: logistics, production management, client liaison, asset assembly requirements, event and staff scheduling, meeting preparation and reporting, and more.
- Work under Account Managers supporting them with day to day running of key digital sports accounts
- Assisting with logistics and organisation across some of LiveWire’s busiest accounts, including staffing, processing client requests, mobilisation of personnel, meeting agendas and minute taking, and some project management where apt
- Covering for A/Ms out of hours during some evenings and weekends for ‘always on’ accounts, processing client requests and liaising with relevant content, creative or paid teams during those times
- Overseeing a range of administrative work to ensure agreed deliverables are completed on time
- Where necessary, input into proposals and pitches
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable Account Executive or Account Management experience in a fast-paced, ideally digital environment
- Demonstrable experience with Account Management tools (from planning to project management to reporting)
- Ability to retain and act on a wide range of client specific information - detail oriented with capacity to be on top of multiple client requirements across multiple fields in a short space of time
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Good knowledge of social media and digital
- Some knowledge of sports
- Content producer experience (for example managing an organisation’s social accounts)
Please email your CV, a covering letter as well as salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Replies will only be sent to candidates asked to attend an interview. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.