WHO WE ARE
LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA-winning digital agency providing consultancy, creative, content and commercial services for rights-holders, brands and broadcasters.
Our clients include the Premier League, The FA, Wimbledon, NFL, International Cricket Council, World Rugby, Inter Milan, Channel 4, ATP Media and Ascot Racecourse among many others.
Our services include content production, digital marketing campaigns, strategic advice on products, consultancy support, full management of digital and social media platforms and how to commercialise digital channels.
We are looking for a talented senior graphic designer to join our rapidly expanding Creative Studio team that produces high-impact content for many of our clients.
The role will work to the Head of Creative Production (that's me, Jack Westgarth) and will be responsible for delivering key projects over the next few months.
The ideal candidate will be a sports fanatic, have experience in dealing with brands, is capable of working to tight deadlines, managing a team of people and understanding the needs of clients.
This role will involve working in our office in London five days a week.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Minimum of three years professional experience working in sport and with brands
- Strong design portfolio highlighting motion, layout and typography
- Photoshop proficiency essential, including good photo manipulation skills
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience designing across digital and social platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design and technology
- In tune with contemporary design, internet and culture trends
- A knowledge and love of sports and, ideally, sports culture
- Experienced in creating and working on branding and identities
- Manage projects, working closely with clients, members of our team and freelance pool of creative producers
- Report directly to our Head of Creative Production
- Contribute to team brainstorms and generate content ideas
- Create Photoshop design images for use on digital channels
- Manipulate pictures for banners and templates
DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Based in London or south-east England
- Video editing skills (PremierePro)
- Motion graphics skills (After Effects)
- 3D software knowledge (Cinema 4D)
WHAT WE OFFER
- The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the creative process - from brainstorming, storyboarding to creation and delivery
- Scope to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activation
- A competitive salary (based on experience) and company pension scheme
Please email your CV, portfolio submissions and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to be invited to attend an interview process.